Tuesday, September 20, 2005


"... believe, I never wanted this... I thought this time I'd keep all of my promises... I thought you were the girl I always dreamed about... But I let the dream go, and the promises broke the make believe ran out...
... everytime I try to pick it up like falling sand, as fast as I pick it up it runs away from my clutching hands, but there's nothing else I can really do, there's nothing else I can really do, there's nothing else I can really do at all..."

Life’s riveting reality… It is true that there’s nothing permanent in this domain of obscure anomalies, pain, and deceit… all that is constant is change…Hence, to dwell in the past is a ridiculous anserine behavior, because we can never undo what’s been done, the only thing we can do is to learn from it and make the best of what’s to come…

No comments: