Tuesday, September 13, 2005

What it is to die?... I’ve been blurting out questions about life and I didn’t even think about death… how does it feel to die?... what’s on your mind when you’re about to die?... is there something… some place after you die?... life can be easily observed because one can tell what it is through experiences… but talking about death… there are only a few cases that a person could go back to tell what it is to be dead or something…but still its not like really dying… near death experiences although it is close to the subject of being dead, cannot give sufficient information about death… I had many accidents that almost… “almost”… gave me the answer to that question… but I guess it wasn’t my time to find that out yet… now I’ll just have to wait for that moment for me to know the answer to that question… friends, I’ll just tell you when I get there… What it is to die?...

No comments: