Sunday, September 11, 2005

i wasn’t able to sleep last night.. i don’t know.. maybe i’ve been thinking too much.. one of the things that was in my mind was how people see me.. some people see me as someone who doesn’t really care about what’s going on around.. a happy go lucky jolly person.. some see me as a loner, always walking alone just greeting the people i know.. its really funny how they react when they get to talk to me.. even though im a little crazy and obnoxious in some way.. i am still like every normal human being.. its just sometimes i show people what they want to see but deep inside i am very much aware and watchful of the occurrences around me.. it seems like i want people to underestimate me and let them find out what and who i really am.. but sometimes its too troublesome.. especially when i feel like i cant do anything about what others think.. some tend to close their minds so its really hard for me to show them the real me, whats in my mind and how i feel.. now i’ll ask you how do you see me?..

No comments: