Monday, September 12, 2005


Conversation of minds...

@: Can I ask you something serious?

#: Sure...

@: What are you scared of? I mean, whenever you get serious and whenever you seem to start to open up you immediately back off...

#: I’m scared of sharing my feelings deep inside... I’m scared of getting hurt…

@: You're scared of getting hurt that's why you choose to shut everyone out?

#: Im not shutting everyone out.. I guess... its just, sometimes I dont know if I'm expressing the right emotion...

@: I understand...

#: You see, underneath this outer layer of happiness and endless joy, is a scared little boy who's longing for something, but too afraid to ask...

@: The only way you can find the answer is by asking, doesn't have to be now or tomorrow... it’s all up to you…

#: I need to learn how to do that...

#: You know something that I don’t want?...

@: What is it?...

#: I dont want to live my life in the shadow of lies...

@: Do you want to know what I think?...

#: What?...

@: We’re not sure about anything in this lifetime or the next, the things that we want to happen… they won't happen if we don't try. Pretending just makes things harder to deal with because you need to live up to those pretensions, like what you said "be/live free”, I prefer to see it as "living by the moment”, but the thing is, this living by the moment doesn’t happen easily...its something you learn and grow accustomed to, until such time that its the air you breathe, but before you get to that state, you need enough courage and trust… courage that whatever happens, no matter what the outcome is, you'll survive, you'll live... trust in yourself, that you're capable of doing it… trust in others, that whether they hurt you or not in the process, you know that you gave your best... and if things dont work out... you know that you'll still meet someone better along the way


* strong moving technical stuff courtesy of a very special friend...

No comments: