Wednesday, September 21, 2005

… when on my lonesome and I start to ponder on things that’s about to happen in my life, a new level or some call it a new page of life… I get this great feeling of fear… you see, a major change in my life can be catastrophic to my way of thinking… just like before, everything used to be so light and cheerful, but in a major twist of events, my life got clouded with ever darkened gloom and immense remorse… Just when I thought that my life would be easier and thought that I overcame the grief that was present within me, I was wrong… but in some strange and ineffable way, it in a way humors me…the deep feeling of sorrow made me realize all that is given by the world but we often took for granted… I don’t exist for myself, I exist for others… I realized that building my life around myself is completely an indecorous behavior… I use to look at life only from my point of view, I only wanted things that will make me happy and will please me, I never considered other things in life that was right there between my eyes… all I have felt was happiness, never thought of dealing with my problems with some seriousness… all was like a joke, I made fun of the notion that I am going to be serious… but at this point, I am… Some people say that I am now anti-social or I got even more boring as how I was before, but to tell you something, I’m just enjoying my life wallowing in this dark and gloomy state of immeasurable solace… comfort in disappointment or misery…

No comments: