Saturday, September 24, 2005

Why does erstwhile haunt me? I’m trying to use my whole life force just to forget it, but still, it follows me, and torments me with its infernal howls… What do you want from me? Why not leave me be? All I wanted was to be elated, all I want is tranquility… Still, it clings on my back, and no matter how much I struggle to get it out of my head, the deeper it seem to sink within… It gives me the feeling as if I'm withering slowly, and with all my effort to regain vitality, it gradually drags me down... with much agony… How can I stop this pain?... some way to pacify this…
How will I overcome such a harsh and life draining emotional state? I guess I’m weak, and too afraid… Father Time, why smite me with so much fury and wrath? What did I do to receive such fate? Why damn me to this severity?…

No comments: