Thursday, September 22, 2005

I had this conversation with a special friend of mine, and that lifted my spirit…I said to myself… yes, life is harsh, but even though, there are some things in life that is worth all the trouble, some people who are worthwhile and extremely praiseworthy…
Gratified was I to have conversed with my friend... Our duologue was about some of the things that we’ve done erstwhile and some in the nonce… The best thing about that was when I expressed mirth… after sometime in solitude and silence, I never thought how smashing it was to feel great about something erstwhile… I would love to share the story but I guess I’ll just keep it to myself, not because I’m being selfish, but because I just want that memory to stay as it was, perfect, happy… inculpability

No comments: