Saturday, September 17, 2005

… my heart is yearning for the feeling of being adored and that yearning silently consumes my emotional state of happiness… eudemonia just to be supervened upon by the emotional state of emptiness, loneliness, and elicit gloom… how long must I hold back for the right time that I can give my heart again once more?... to open it up to that someone who’ll take me as I am, to that someone who’ll pacify this hunger for love, to that someone who’ll silence the whining little child within me who’s crying out for someone to take notice that I am in need of somebody to love and somebody who’ll love me back… is this madness?... I hope not… is this love?... I don’t know… can anyone tell me what this is?... does anybody care?... as for the moment I succumb to melancholy...

No comments: