Saturday, September 10, 2005

can anyone tell me how life is supposed to be..? i mean i’ve been in this world, in this harsh place, living a very painful life, trying to live right, defining the meaning, the purpose of my existence for twenty six agonizing years... i need someone who can enlighten me, someone who wouldn’t judge me by the things i do, someone who cares and understands me… i guess the "understands me" part is a little tough… but it’s a challenge… sometimes i get so lonely… i don’t know… is it wrong to feel this way..?
even a worthless imbecile like me needs someone to share something with… i guess only time has feelings for someone like me… am i doomed to be like this for the rest of my days? i knew how to love before, but that love kinda destroyed something within me… i was hurt… big time… i never knew that it’ll hurt so much that i forgot about how it goes… before i get so crappy and emotional on the subject i guess i’ll stop… life and love… what it is about?...

No comments: