Friday, September 23, 2005

Speak to me in a language that I can hear, and humor me before I go... Deep in my thought I've forgiven everyone, and now I know that the cluttered streets will greet me once again... I know, I can't be late... So I pull my collar up and face the cold... on my own... as the earth laughs beneath my heavy feet and at the blasphemy in my old jangly walk... I guess I have to ask the steeple to guide me to my heart and to my home... Earlier the sun was out and up but now it has gone... so soon... but still I know I have to make it... I want love to last forever... For a moment I thought I lost myself as I was wrapped up in the pleasures of this world, journeyed here and there and then I went back again, but in the same old haunts I still find...

Maybe mysteries are not yet ready to reveal... but now I can say I'm ready to return and give my best for love to last forever... because tomorrow is just an excuse away... and I know we can make it last forever... You and I can make it last... forever you...




"33"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quote of the Day: Tom Coates on Blog Marketing
Concerning the highly amusing tantrum that Hugh Macleod threw recently when his pimping of some wine brand got a little criticism, the BBC's Tom Coates makes what i feel is very important post about weblog ...
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my Gas Prices related site.