Wednesday, September 07, 2005

dont know what time it is.. dont really give a damn.. my mind wants to rest, but my body disagrees with the idea... im really having a hard time sleeping.. especially without the influence of grampa's cough medicine (alcohol).. till this time, i got nothin better to do.. but for a very special reason.. im happy.. i feel otherly different from how i use to feel.. i guess "who ever" knows the reason, and knows who I am...
im now listening to coldplay, i like the very relaxing sound of their music..
SPARKS.. thats my favorite song of coldplay.. "Did i drive you away?.. i know what you'll say.. You say, Oh, sing one you know, But I promise you this, I’ll always look out for you, That’s what I’ll do. I say oh... I say oh... My heart is yours, It’s you that I hold on to, That’s what I do, And I know I was wrong, But I won’t let you down, I say oh... I cry oh... Yeah I saw sparks, Yeah I saw sparks, And I saw sparks, Yeah I saw sparks, Sing it out... La, la, la, la, oh…La, la, la, la, oh…La, la, la, la, oh..." a very nice song.. goodnight..

No comments: