Monday, September 19, 2005

Looking back at all the things, all the deeds, and all the moments in my pathetic existence… I saw her… so sweet and so precious… so innocent and loving… my offspring, my child… Her pure and innocent smile burns within my thoughts, her gentle embrace and sweet loving kisses warms even my now frigid heart… this I know, is love… I love her more than anything else in this cosmos, a million times more… I love her more than my life, my life which I wanted to take because of my fear of loneliness, in some way because of my selfishness… but now I know I’m not alone anymore, because whatever the situation maybe, and through all the hindrances that the world might put up… she will love me infinitely, so will I… I love her so much and I know she loves me back… I’ll protect my daughter from any harm or any danger… I’d risk it all for her, I would give up my life for her if I have to, I will fight for her until my very last breath… till the last drop of my blood… that’s how much I love her… She is my angel, my princess; she is my world, she is my life… Although now we’re far apart, I swear to do my best to bring us closer again… Miles may stand between but that wont separate our hearts… I know deep inside my heart that she misses me… because I miss her so much… I love you my sweet Darla...

To my dearest Darla,

...............I want you to know that daddy loves you so much… and daddy misses you a lot… I wish we could be together and do those things that we use to do… all those fun and happy moments we shared… I somehow feel that we’ve grown together… I learned a lot from you, and I hope you learned something from me also… you taught me how to love and how to care… you taught me how to enjoy the simple things in life… we use to walk side by side, hand in hand… I can’t express that feeling in words… extreme felicity, blissful utopian blitheness, call it perfect, happiest moment or call it whatever… I miss you a lot, I have a hundred words or even more to tell you, to let you know how much I love you… but those words can’t compare to the simple action of a warm loving embrace of a father to his child… I miss you so much and I love you more… I’ll be seeing you…

.....................................................................Love,
......................................................................Dad

3 comments:

lemon juice said...

i wish all lawmakers have a daddy like you... then maybe they wouldn't be whining a lot like they're doin now...

nice blogs bro! so much emotion...

Anonymous said...

i have never expected that i'll be crying inside a net cafe... but i just did...i just wish all dads are like you...coz if they do.. i wouldnt's have lost mine..

nice blog.. really..

Anonymous said...

typo error... it should be wouldnt not wouldnts.. hehe