Thursday, September 29, 2005

I wish you could feel the pain that I’m experiencing… Although my words describe my agony, you can never tell the true feeling deep within… I live, I go out, I show joy, happiness, and laughter, but little do you know about the shattering pain beneath the façade of my innocent smile, did you ever stop to ask about how I really am, I guess not… I think I shouldn’t point my finger at anyone, yes, I know it’s my fault… I lied to most of the people that I've met… I've only shown the cheerful person that I am, but kept my true feelings deep within… but now it silently consumes me… the cheerful man that I was, now turned into a man who enjoys being in the dark depths of sorrow… I’ll ask you, have you ever felt happiness in sorrow?...

“Trials give you strength; sorrow gives you understanding and wisdom…”

1 comment:

used to exist to hate existence said...

post some blogs that would cheer you up... from there, you could start... you're sorrowful because you keep coming back...