Friday, September 30, 2005

In a sudden outburst of emotions, my sorrow turned to hate mixed with anger, almost at the point of rage… Spoken with the one who took my temporary utopia... Everything went in shambles as a simple conversation turned into a verbal war... throwing blames upon each other… Why cant you accept the fact that you were the one who wanted all of this?!... You were so busy with yourself that you never knew that what you’re doing is destroying a not so good relationship... Now after what you’ve said that you fell out of love, how can you tell me that this thing is going to work?... I tried to make it work, but you were so heartless, you shoved me off, you pushed me too far, until I drifted away… passed over… I don’t want to spend my time begging for you to love me again… time spent… I moved on…Don’t you dare tell me that I didn’t forewarn you that this will happen, or you were just too busy to listen... My heart weeps for us, its weeping blood and tears that sting to the point of wanting to stop, this twisted fate that you’ve placed us upon ruined all our dreams, all our plans… Now, before you question me and start pointing your finger at me, why don’t you try and look at yourself… I know all my faults and my mistakes, and I admit, I made a lot… just for once look at your shortcomings and then tell me if you’re perfect…now I’ve decided to give you what you’ve been asking for… you said you wanted time away from me… now you have all the time in the world… It humors me but it is a fact… all I asked for, all I wanted was your time, all I wanted was to be with you… You disappoint me…

And as I look out the window, the sky started weeping its lonesome tears for me…

1 comment:

used to exist to hate existence said...

nice one... but if you are to forget, why write all these things that would make you remember? think 'bout it...