Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Just like everyone, I fear that I am ordinary... drifting far away, each passing day, and in sorrow I lie and eventually will die… Whatever I’ve said and done must have gone and died on the day the great lovers parted ways… Now, my body is so tired, but still, sleep doesn’t come, and to my lonely heart… When will it be at peace?... There are things in life I cannot live without, and now, I want you to know… I need you… Alone, I’ll live my life, looking back at the past, but never to linger… just being haunted… I know it’s too late to turn back, because things changed, and are still changing… but if I should die right now, I know that this fool, who loved you, will stay… still with you…
Tell me, am I still the man I’m supposed to be? … The pain and change is something that I can never deny, but I know, I am still the man you’ve known erstwhile…
Once, upon a time in this life…
I met you…
I fell in love…
But in the end I lost…
Now, there are no more reasons beyond my hopes…

2 comments:

... j said...

Don;t you love spammers. Anwyays man, dont stress, I used to be all dark thinking about everything, and all I can say is that it is nothing more then a downward spiral into depression, and perhaps even mania, and doesnt make you anything but lethargic, unmotivated and pathetic. There's a big wide world out there, and it's a shitload of fun. Good luck and all that jazz,

- el

Anonymous said...

Lanes on I-40 to be closed for repairs
Various eastbound lanes will be closed on Interstate 40 at Sandy Ridge Road this week for repairs.
Hey, You have a great blog here! Give yourself a break and check our Gambling on GOLD site out at http://www.thegoldhunter.net/. There are Millions in GOLD just waiting to be discovered in the most unlikely places. They are even filtering and recovering GOLD out of water! Is it time for a new hobby… that could actually earn you MONEY? Check our Gambling on GOLD site out at http://www.thegoldhunter.net/ and find out how it’s done.