Sunday, September 11, 2005

two months of fun, two years of pain.. add it up, and get a life of rain.. need to scream, but too ashamed.. it's gonna, rain it's gonna rain.. You wanna go, you wanna stay, you wanna.. you really blew my world, i wanna live and there's only one way.. i don't wanna die anymore, i want to live it up.. i don't want this high anymore, but i can't give it up.. i won't live a lie anymore, i need to give you up.. won't you save me?.. two months of sun, a life of rain.. add it up, i'm on my own again.. need to scream, i'm so filled with rage.. it's gonna rain, it's gonna rain.. you wanna go, you wanna stay, you wanna.. you really screwed my world, i gotta live but you stand in the way.. i'm pullin out now.. i don't wanna die anymore, i want to live it up.. i don't want this high anymore, but i can't give it up.. i won't live a lie anymore, i need to give you up.. you got me really going out of my mind.. and baby, did you think that i was strong? well, honey can't you see that you were wrong? oh, baby did you think that i was strong?
-i dont want to die anymore by the new radicals-
..last night i was thinking of taking my life.. i was saved

No comments: